Mechanical Systems Engineering
As a mechanical engineering professional, your mission is to create innovative systems and technologies that enhance human potential, positively impact countless lives, and shape a brighter future.
What Doeas A Graduate In Mechanical Engineering Do?
Projected employment rate growth in 2026 for mechanical engineering in the United States; driven by innovation in automation, medical devices, biotechnology and aerospace.
The position of Mexico in the list of the 10 countries that produce the most engineers in the world; led by Russia, the United States and Iran.
The number of engineers who graduate in Mexico each year, developing innovation at the national level and occupying thousands of positions in various companies in the United States.
What Doeas A Graduate In Mechanical Engineering do?
Today, the modern world could not exist without mechanical engineering. From airplanes, trains and automobiles, to turbines, robotic prosthetics, sustainable solutions and spacecraft, mechanical engineering is one of the areas of knowledge with the greatest impact on the lives of human beings.
In México, engineering careers have experienced tremendous growth in recent years, and Mexico has become a source of talent for multiple industries operating in the United States, given its proximity, cultural compatibility and bilingual talent (techcrunch.com ).
At Arkansas State University Querétaro we will prepare you to be a professional with the foundations to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of the world of mechanical engineering, and to be able to practice in Mexico, the United States and the world.
Enroll now. Start your path in the world of mechanical engineering and get ready to do your bit in building a better future.
Live the University
VALID IN MÉXICO AND THE UNITED STATES
Classes 100% In English
WITH A MULTICULTURAL TEAM OF TEACHERS
American University Model
THE FIRST US UNIVERSITY IN MÉXICO
Testimonials from our students
Labor Field Where Does A Mechanical Engineer Work?
Some of the best companies where mechanical engineers can work
Aspire, Dream, Realize Some great administrators of the 21st century
Director of the National Science Council
First Hispanic woman to go into space.
José Hernandez Moreno
Mexican engineer, businessman and retired astronaut
Computer science and electrical engineering
Inventor of “generalized dynamic instruction handling”, which is now vital for computer processors.
Member of the Scientific Advisory Board
Mexican engineer and winner of the UNESCO Science Prize.
A student in the engineering program at Arkansas State University Queretaro Campus is able to:
1.Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
2. Design and perform experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data.
3. Function in multidisciplinary teams.
4. Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
5. Understand ethical and professional responsibility.
6. 6. Communicate effectively.
7. Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
8. Recognize the need and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
9. Be aware of contemporary issues,
10. Utilize modern engineering techniques, skills and tools necessary for engineering practice.
- First Year Experience – Concepts of Engineering
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- General Chimestry I Laboratory
- General Chimestry I
- University Physics I
- Social Science Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Concepts of Engineering
- Software Applications for Engineers
- Applied Engineering Statistics
- Engineering Economics
- Senior Seminar
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Senior Design I
- Senior Design II
- Differential Equations
- University Physics II
- Engineering Thermodynamics I
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanics of Materials Laboratory
- Electric Circuits I
- Electric Circuits I Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Solid Modeling for Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Control Systems for Mechanical Engineers
- Machine Design
- Heat Transfer
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Introduction to Mechatronics
- Introduction to Robotics Laboratory
- Mechanical System Design
- Digital Electronics I
- Finite Element Analysis
- Engineering Thermodynamics II
- Fluid and Thermal Energy Systems
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Systems
- Power Systems
- Composite Materials
- Introduction to Manufacturing Processes
- Advanced Manufacturing And many more…